Batch Check Your Keyword Rankings, Freeware!Batch check keyword rankings on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Freeware, Download Now!
On October 20, 2009 Google announced a new set of Google Analytics features. Some add more power to existing capabilities. Others provide new flexibility to further customize and adapt Google Analytics according to the needs of enterprise users.
Following is a quick list of Google Analytics new features:
- Engagement Goals..and more of them! Two new goal types allow you to measure user engagement and branding success on your site.
- Expanded Mobile Reporting: Google Analytics now tracks mobile websites and mobile apps so you can better measure your mobile marketing efforts.
- Advanced Analysis Features: Advanced Table Filtering feature is being added to the arsenal of power tools you can use to perform advanced data analysis.
- Unique Visitor Metric: Now when you create a Custom Report, you can select Unique Visitors as a metric against any dimensions in Google Analytics.
- Multiple Custom Variables: Custom Variables provide you the power and flexibility to customize Google Analytics and collect the unique site usage data most important to your business.
- Sharing Segments and Custom Report Templates: You may have recently noticed in your accounts the ability to administer and share Custom Reports and Advanced Segments, features Google announced earlier this year.
- Analytics Intelligence: Google is launching the initial phase of an algorithmic driven Intelligence engine to Google Analytics.
- Custom Alerts make it possible for you to tell Google Analytics what to watch for.
Click here to read to full news