Do you want your Android mobile to be smarter than it already is? Well then you should activate the function that allows it to read all your notifications aloud. This function, unknown to many, will take care of reading and stating the notifications that appear on your mobile clearly and in Spanish.
The best thing about all this is that you don’t need to download an app for your Android to read the notifications aloud, as it is a feature that you can activate from the Google assistant . If you are interested in knowing how to do it, keep reading because here we will explain it step by step.
Making your Android mobile read your notifications out loud is that easy
Before we show you the steps you have to carry out, it is important to clarify that you do not need to connect the headphones to the mobile in order to activate this function . Although it is within the option that says “Wired headphones”, they are not necessary for your Android to read the notifications aloud.
- The first thing you have to do is open the Google assistant . You can say “Ok Google” out loud, or press and hold on the button that appears in the lower middle of the screen.
- In seconds, Google Assistant will be displayed on the main screen of your phone. Once the assistant is activated, you will have to click on the icon that is located in the lower left part .
- Therefore, you must click on your account , which is located at the top right of the screen.
- Once inside your Google account, you must click on the box that says “Search settings”, located at the top in the center of the screen.
- In this section, you must write the following: “Headphones with cable” (without the quotes). Once these words have been written, you must click on the first result .
- Go to “Voice notifications”.
- Click on the button located next to “Voice notifications”.
- In seconds, your Android mobile will start reading the notifications that come to you out loud . You can click on the buttons that appear in each of the apps that you have installed on your phone to activate this function.
Without much more to add on the subject, if you have an old mobile that does not include the Google assistant from the factory, and you want to use this function, we recommend you install Google Assistant by clicking here.