One of the things I’m not a fan of iOS (the operating system for iPhones and iPads) is its closed nature. I don’t like at all that Apple forces me to use iTunes to export photos from an iOS device to my computer . And why don’t I like it? Because iTunes restricts you in many ways, it makes transferring files from your iPhone or iPad to PC complicated and sometimes even has technical problems.
For those reasons, I set out to find the best data manager for iOS. And I found it: UltFone iOS Data Manager allows you to manage your files, backup and restore backups in very few steps . Let’s get to know it more thoroughly.
This is UltFone iOS Data Manager: everything you need to manage your iPhone / iPad
UltFone iOS Data Manager is a data manager with which you can backup, restore, manage and transfer your iPhone or iPad data without iTunes . It can be used on both Windows and Mac and is really very easy to use. With just a couple of clicks, you can literally manage the data on your iOS device however you want thanks to this app.
It is considered one of the best free iPhone backup software . And it is that, although it is a paid software, it has a free version with several useful functions. If you are an iPhone or iPad user and looking for an alternative to iTunes management , we recommend that you at least try it once.
What can UltFone iOS Data Manager do?
There are many functions that UltFone iOS Data Manager offers you, beyond transferring photos between your iPhone and PC. Here is a summary of everything this tool can do:
- Selective iOS Backups without iTunes – Forget all the complicated steps you have to do with iTunes / iCloud to backup your iPhone or iPad data. With UltFone iOS Data Manager you can do it in fewer steps and with support for messaging apps like WhatsApp, Kik and Viber. In addition, the backup can be selective, so you will have the possibility to back up only the data and files that you choose. By the way, this feature does not require internet and does not have any GB limitations.
- Selective Backup Restore with Preview – Unlike Apple tools, this data manager shows you a backup preview before restore so you can selectively or fully restore the files you want without overwriting all of them your current data.
- One Button iOS Photo Export to PC : It has a feature that is able to transfer all the photos you want from your iPhone or iPad to your PC with a single button press.
- Transfer files between iOS devices and PC or Mac : With this program it is also much easier to transfer photos, videos, music, contacts and other files from your iPhone to a computer or laptop, whether it is Windows or Mac. It is as easy as press a couple of options and voila.
- Easily move, delete and add files to your iPhone – iOS file management is made super easy with UltFone iOS Data Manager. The app allows you to add or remove files from your iPhone or iPad storage with the press of a button. It also lets you export or import files from your PC and even uninstall the applications you have installed on iOS. It can even merge the duplicate contacts on your iPhone automatically.
- HEIC to JPG photo conversion – This is one of its newer features (only available on Windows, for now). With it you can change the HEIC format of the photos taken by your iPhone so that they are compatible with more apps and services. The program lets you convert up to 1000 HEIC images to JPG at once.
- Creating a virtual USB drive to manage iOS data : Another feature UltFone iOS Data Manager recently released is the one that allows you to create a virtual USB drive to manage data on your iOS devices more easily.
And if you are wondering, UltFone iOS Data Manager is compatible with all models of iPhone, iPad and even iPod Touch . It works perfectly with iOS 15 and earlier versions.
Is UltFone iOS Data Manager free?
It has two versions: one free and one paid. The free one only allows you to manage 10 files and make backup copies for free . By “manage” we mean moving, adding, exporting/importing or deleting files.
On the other hand, the paid version has all the features we mentioned before without any limitations . You can pay your license for 1 month, 1 year or for life. This last option does not cost more than 50 euros.
Pros and Cons of UltFone iOS Data Manager
After testing it for a while, these are my conclusions about UltFone iOS Data Manager:
- What I like :
- It has a free version to try it before you buy it.
- The backup option is free.
- It makes the task of moving files from iPhone/iPad to PC much easier.
- Simplify file management on iOS with an intuitive interface.
- It is compatible with all iPhone, iPad and iPod. And it supports all iOS versions.
- Includes 30-day money-back guarantee.
- What I don’t like :
- The free version is too limited.
- It cannot be used on the iPhone or iPad as an app.
- You can only use its features by connecting your device to a PC.
- The restore process can sometimes take a while.
Is UltFone iOS Data Manager worth it?
If you want a data manager for your iPhone or iPad that really works, UltFone iOS Data Manager is the best we have tested. Of course, you have to know that its best functions are paid and you can’t use it as an application on your iPhone or iPad. But otherwise, it’s wonderful.
It lets you transfer files from iOS to PC very easily, move your mobile files as you like, easily backup and restore your data, and perform many other functions. So, if you want to invest in a good software to manage your files on iOS devices , we recommend this program 100%.