Did you skip a video that would look interesting on TikTok? Well, the app gives you the possibility to slide down to see any video again , as long as you don’t close the platform.
In case you have closed the app, you will surely know that finding an old video can be practically impossible , especially if you did not “like” it.
Luckily, there is a little trick that you can carry out that will allow you to see all the videos that you have recently seen within TikTok.
So you can see the videos you have recently watched on TikTok
The trick you have to do to be able to see your video history within TikTok (only the ones you have viewed in the last few days), is to use the search engine offered by the social network .
By putting a hashtag, which all content creators on TikTok usually use to viralize videos (they are the most used hashtags), you will be able to see those videos that have appeared in your “For you” .
- First you have to open the TikTok app from your mobile device.
- Once you are in the video social network, you will have to click on the button that says “Trends” .
- Click on “Search”.
- There you must write the following: “#fyp” (without the quotes).
- Once that hashtag is written, you must click on the button that says “Search” .
- Therefore, you will have to click on the two small bars that are located at the top right of the screen.
- Activate the option that says “Videos watched” (it must have the button activated) and then click on “Send request”.
- If you did all the steps correctly, TikTok will show you all the videos you have seen in the last 7 days .
With nothing else to add in this regard, in case you don’t see the option that allows you to watch the videos you have recently viewed, we recommend downloading TikTok Beta. This version has features and tools that are not found in the “normal” version of TikTok.