One of the best-selling Samsung phones is the Samsung Galaxy A71 . A device that boasts features beyond any doubt and that will allow you to enjoy a great user experience for much less than you imagine.
Already during the presentation of the Samsung Galaxy A71, it was clear that the manufacturer wanted to assault the most premium mid-range with a device that shines with its own light. Although sometimes, like any other terminal, it suffers from problems.
Luckily, the solution is as simple as accessing the safe mode of the Samsung Galaxy A71 . And seeing how easy it is to activate this mode, do not hesitate to try it, since it can save you from more than one trouble.
How to enter the safe mode of the Samsung Galaxy A71
To say that the safe mode what it does is temporarily disable any application that you have installed, so if your phone has a problem related to an app, you will know it in the simplest way. Perfect for uninstalling a malicious application that has infected your phone.
To access the safe mode of the Samsung Galaxy A71 , it should be noted that there are two different ways to activate this functionality. Let’s look at the two available options.
- In this first case, the first thing you should do is open the notification bar to access the Quick Settings panel.
- Click on the Energy icon.
- Within the available options, press and hold the Power off option until safe mode appears.
- Click on Safe Mode to restart the phone.
As you may have seen, the process is very simple, but we leave you the second option that will allow you to access the safe mode of the Galaxy A71
- In this case, the first thing you should do is press and hold the volume down and power buttons on the terminal until the different available options appear.
- As in the previous method, press and hold the Power off button until it becomes safe mode.
- Finally, click on Safe Mode to restart the phone.
Two very simple ways that will allow you to enter the safe mode of your Galaxy A71 in a very simple way. What are you waiting for to try it on your phone!