Disney Plus hit the market at the end of 2019 and at the time it was presented as an alternative to Netflix, but with more family and children’s content. However, today this platform has content for all ages, including adult series and movies that are not suitable for minors .
Since Disney + began to release Marvel series such as Iron Fist, The Punisher, Jessica Jones or Moon Knight (which contain graphic violence and foul language) the service has been forced to establish content ratings .
Well, if you have not configured this section in your account, it is likely that you have adult content blocked and you are not enjoying the entire catalog of the platform . But don’t worry, here’s how to change this so you can enjoy all the movies and series that Disney Plus offers.
How to unlock all Disney + movies and series
The way to access the entire catalog offered by Disney + is by establishing the adult category (TV-MA) in the content rating by age . This is done from the app settings and for this you just have to follow these steps:
- Open the Disney+ app on your mobile or Smart TV.
- The next thing is to click on the icon of your profile that is in the lower right corner.
- Now you must click on Edit profiles and there you will have to select your profile.
- Next, you need to tap on Age Rating .
- Finally, you must choose the TV-MA option (or 18+ depending on your region), click Save and that’s it.
In this simple way you can enable all the movies and series that are available on Disney Plus. We recommend that, if your account is used by a minor, you do not make this change in your profile to protect children from adult content that exists on the platform.