Staying on top of all the Twitter trends can be a bit complicated, especially if you don’t know how to view them in real time .
Luckily, the official app for mobile devices, as well as the web version, has a function that allows you to see the hashtags that are being used the most .
If you are interested in knowing how to find that “feature” within Twitter, you should continue reading, since here we have prepared a tutorial that will allow you to discover what the “hottest” topics within this social network are.
How to see Twitter trends in real time?
Before we show you the steps you have to follow, it is essential that you have the Twitter app installed on your Android mobile.
If you’ve never installed them because you don’t have much space, or your phone is a bit old, we recommend you install Twitter Lite, a light version that works very well on low-end phones.
- First you have to open the Twitter app from your phone .
- Once inside the social network, you must click on the small magnifying glass located at the bottom left of the screen.
- Therefore, you should click on “Trends”.
- In seconds, Twitter will show you all the trends in real time.
On the other hand, if you want to know what the Twitter trends have been for other hours or other days , you must carry out these steps:
- Go to the Get Day Trends website . Once there, click on the option that says “Worldwide”.
- Write the country in which you want to see the trends.
- Once the country is written, click on it .
- In seconds, Get Day Trends will show you trends in real time. You can change the time, day, or even the year to see what Twitter trends have been in the past.
With nothing more to add on the subject, it is important to mention that you can also find this out on YouTube . Using the official app of the Google video platform, you can watch the trending content of YouTube.