Signal is one of the applications that has grown the most in recent months. As a result of WhatsApp policies, the app has been improving even though it lacks many of the functions that the Facebook app does have.
Signal is gradually incorporating those tools that are very common in other messaging apps. And Signal also has states . Believe it or not, something as basic as that couldn’t be changed in Signal at first.
How to change states in Signal?
Changing Signal states is easy. Want to know how? We will tell you right away.
The first thing you should do is create your Signal account if you don’t already have it. Once you’ve done that, you need to follow these steps to change your status:
- Enter the application .
- Click on your profile icon in the upper left corner.
- Enter your profile by pressing above where your name and phone number appear.
- Go to the “ Biography ” part.
- Once there, you can select between the 7 default states that Signal recommends , or write one yourself.
- As a plus, you have on one side of the status bar, the menu of emojis so that you can put the one you want next to your message.
So you can see the status of your Signal contacts
To see the status of your contacts you must do the following:
- Enter Signal .
- Click on the pencil at the bottom right .
- Enter a chat with any contact .
- Go to their profile by tapping on their name.
- Once there, you will be able to see the status of that person.
That’s how easy it is to change and see the states in Signal. What do you think of this new function that the app integrates? Do you think Signal will surpass WhatsApp?