Do you want to surprise all your WhatsApp contacts? If your answer is yes, you don’t need to look for jokes to share in your statuses, because there is a little trick that you can carry out to put your WhatsApp name blank.
Whatever the reason you want to put your name blank, you will not need to download external applications, or carry out complicated tutorials. There is a very simple way to make WhatsApp name disappear in seconds.
So you can put your WhatsApp name blank
Before we show you the steps you must take to be able to put your WhatsApp name blank , it is important to clarify that we have used Google Chrome to perform this trick . Although you can use the browser you want, we recommend using the Google browser for Android, you will surely save yourself the odd headache when doing the following tutorial:
- The first thing you have to do is enter the Compart website from the browser you use on your mobile device.
- Therefore, you will need to select the blank space shown under the heading “Unicode Character (U + 2800)”.
- Having selected this space, you will have to click on the option that says Copy .
- With that blank space already copied to the clipboard of your mobile device, you will have to open the WhatsApp app .
- Within the WhatsApp messaging app, you must click on the three small dots that are located at the top right of the screen.
- A menu with several options will be displayed, click on the option that says Settings .
- In the WhatsApp Settings menu, you will have to click on your account , which is displayed on the top left of the screen.
- Being in your WhatsApp profile, you will have to click on the small pencil that appears on the right side of your username.
- Delete the name you are using.
- Once the name is deleted, press and hold on the blank space .
- Give the option that says Paste .
- In a matter of seconds, the blank name will be pasted into your WhatsApp profile. Hit the Save button to apply the changes.
- If you did everything correctly, you will be able to see how your WhatsApp name is shown in white, that is, invisible.
On the other hand, we recommend accompanying this trick with the method that allows you to change the color of the WhatsApp icon. This “secret” will give you the possibility to change the appearance of the shortcut of the most popular messaging app in the world.
Without anything else to add about it, if you have problems following the steps that we show you in the tutorial, leave us a message so we can help you solve them.