AnTuTu is one of the most popular benchmarks for Android and iOS devices. Basically, it is a tool that tests many parts of your device and assigns them a score so that you can know how good or powerful it is compared to others . And it is that, by themselves, the scores that AnTuTu gives are useless, but they are useful for comparison.
For example, if AnTuTu says that your mobile has an overall score of 1000, a mobile that has a score of 2000 is twice as fast as yours. AnTuTu also gives individual scores so you know if your phone’s memory, processor, GPU, UX, battery, screen, or AI performance is better than others.
Do you want to install AnTuTu to know all this about your mobile? Unfortunately, the AnTuTu apps were removed from the Play Store, and to top it all, Google now blocks the installation of AnTuTu on Android. Therefore, installing AnTuTu on Android devices is currently a bit more complicated , although not impossible. To prove it, below we will help you install AnTuTu on your Android step by step.
Steps to install AnTuTu on any Android device
As we mentioned before, AnTuTu is no longer available in the Google Play Store, so you must install it with its APK. Of course, it will not be as simple as pressing the APK and that’s it . So follow these steps to properly install AnTuTu on your smartphone:
- Download the AnTuTu APK from the AnTuTu official website . You just have to press the Download button of the AnTuTu Benchmark option.
- Press the downloaded APK on your device (it should be in the Downloads folder) and then tap Install .
- If Google Play Protect tries to block installation, tap Install anyway . Chrome may even detect the page as dangerous (click on advanced options and access anyway).
- After installing the app, you will be notified that AnTuTu collects data from your mobile (IP address, Android ID, MAC address, etc.). If you accept this condition, click Next to continue installing AnTuTu.
- That way, you can now use the app to verify some data on your mobile and do some basic tests. However, to run a full performance test and assess how powerful your device is, you have yet to download AnTuTu 3DBench. You download this add-on by clicking the Install and test button and then Download.
- If the download button does not appear, you can also download AnTuTu 3DBench on the official AnTuTu website by clicking on the 3D Download option next to the green Download button. Thus, you will download an APK that is installed in the same way that you installed the first AnTuTu APK.
- AnTuTu 3DBench is over 500MB, so you have to wait a while for the download to finish. After installing it, you will already have complete AnTuTu on your Android and you will be able to do the performance tests you want.
When you press the large Test button, the test will most likely fail on the first try. Repeat it until it is completed and you get the score from your mobile. That’s it! If you had any problems following this tutorial or during the installation of AnTuTu on your Android, let us know to help you.