Do you want to sell your Steam account? You do not need to give it an approximate price, as there is a very useful and free tool that will allow you to know how much it is worth so as not to lose money when putting it up for sale.
Find out how much your Steam account is worth
Before we show you all the steps you have to follow , it is important to clarify that your account must be public . If it is private, you will have to enter your profile and select the option that says “Public”, which is located within the “Game details” section .
On the other hand, if you want to do this tutorial from your mobile , we recommend you download Steam for Android, this app will allow you to copy your “Steam ID” (you will need it to know its value).
- First you have to go to the Steam website and log in with your account . Once you have logged in, you must click on your username .
- A menu with several options will be displayed, enter the one that says “View profile”.
- Therefore, you must copy the address of your profile , which appears in the navigation bar.
- Having copied this URL, you will have to enter the Steam DB website . Once there, you must access the section that says “Calculator” and paste the URL of your profile on the section that says “Your profile url or steamid” . Then, you will have to select the currency in which you want your account to be valued , and finally you will have to click on “Get disappointed in yor life”.
- If you did all the steps correctly, you will be able to know how much your Steam account is worth .
It is important to clarify that you can find out the value of any Steam account , as long as you have the aforementioned URL or Steam ID, as well as that this account is “public” . If you do not have this information, or the account is private, you will not be able to know its value.
With nothing more to add about it, we recommend that you take a look at the note where we explain how to find out how much a Twitter account costs.