Batch Check Your Keyword Rankings, Freeware!Batch check keyword rankings on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Freeware, Download Now!
On Nov 5 Google announced a new product, Google Commerce Search, which is aiming to “make e-commerce searching as easy as using Google.com”. Let’s take a quick look.
What is Google Commerce Search?
Google Commerce Search is a hosted search solution for online retail sites. Powered by Google.com’s indexing, Google Commerce Search is a fast, flexible, and familiar alternative for online retailers. This product allows administrators to customize their search engines in various ways, with features including synonyms, advanced spelling, and targeted promotions within search.
What Are the Features of Google Commerce Search?
- Enable visitors to find the right products faster
- Filter results by category, price, brand or other attributes
- Provide user-friendly spelling options and synonyms
- Increase website conversions and sales
- Boost or promote chosen products within search results
- Deploy search solution in days, and scale effortlessly
- Customize, track, and optimize performance
What Are the Benefits Deploying Google Commerce Search?
- Increase your website conversions — and sales
- Increase customer lifetime value
- Deploy within days
- Easy to scale
- Add features — without upgrading
- Measure and streamline
How Much Does Google Commerce Search Cost?
The pricing model for Google Commerce Search is based on the number of products/items (SKUs) in your data feed and the number of search queries entered on your site each year. Pricing starts at $50,000 per year.
If you are running an online retail enterprise and want to have a try, you can visit http://www.google.com/commercesearch/